Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am back

Oh, yes its already long time I didn’t have chance to see my own blog because I have too much work at University. I think this time many students are busy to hand in the paper before summer holiday. I also have to write a lot of paper…. I don’t know how much? Yes, it’s just too much… Anyway, I am trying to finish all assignment before holiday but now I have class only one day in a week. Therefore, I hope I will be able to post something in it. My sincerest thank goes to my friend Ajaya Dhakal who encourages me to write something here. Now I am back to my blog and hope I will be manage time to visits others sites as well.

2 comments:

Basanta said...

Sahayatrijee,
Keep on good work!
Just bumped in your blog as, being a newcomer of the blogging world, I was surfing other blogs randomly.

Ajaya said...

Welcome back, Suraj Ji. Hope everything is going good.