Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Loss of my grandmother

I was so sad to hear the news, which I never wanted. Last week my grandmother passed away at the age of 87. She was known as the strongest women in the whole village. She was taking care her belongings herself. Since my grandfather dead he was living alone even she has five sons and two daughters. She used to love independent life and used to advise us to be an independent. She was very happy with her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. I have met her last year July, when I was in the village. May my grandmother's soul rest in peace.

5 comments:

Basanta said...

Sorry to hear the sad news!
May her soul rest in peace!

Anonymous said...

randi ko ban ke garnu tero grand mother po merko . ta ta hoina nee. fuck u muji

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear.
May her soul will in peace in haven.
Heartfull condolence to you and your family.

Visit my website

real estate nepal said...

Sorry To Hear Your Looss

Anonymous said...

I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by e-mail: (adams.credi@gmail.com). We first week can request a balance transfer.

DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.